Monday 28 March 2011

50 Places to visit before you die

A couple of years ago I was given a little novelty gift for christmas. It was a tin with "50 Places to visit before you die" in it.
I've always kept it on my desk, as a little reminder that there is a huge world out there for me to explore, and hopefully some day, I'll get to visit them. I've put them in some kind of order, starting with the ones closest to me.

Anyway, here are the first 10.

1. Edinburgh at Hogmanay
2. The FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium, London
3. Holy Island, (Lindisfarne)
4. The Chelsea Flower Show in London
5. County Cork in Ireland to kiss the Blarney Stone
6. Wimbeldon's centre court in London on Men's Finals day of the annual tennis championship
7. The Lake District national park in Cumbria, North West England
8. London's Royal Albert Hall for the last night of the Proms
9. The Giants Causeway in Antrim, Northern Ireland
10. Italy to visit the remains of Hadrians Villa and Gardens at Tivoli

No comments:

Post a Comment